Happy Friday that feels like Tuesday! I can never get quite back on track when we have time off in the middle of the week. I love to look at year-in-review posts. I thrive on checking analytics and seeing what performed well. I use it as research for the next year to create content you want to see.
One thing I find most interesting is the top sellers from the entire year. I am able to track this through RewardStyle/Liketoknow.it.
If you’re unfamiliar with RewardStyle, it’s a platform that serves as go-between for bloggers and brands. Brands sign-up to have their products part of the RewardStyle platform, then bloggers and influencers can link through the platform to receive commission. RewardStyle also owns liketoknow.it. So if you have the liketoknow.it app, you can search your favorite blogger or influencer to shop their links. When you hear someone say “get credit” or “affiliate” that means they are receiving a small commission for recommending the item.
While we are talking about this, I want to give a huge, huge thank you to those who shop using my links. I do receive a small commission at no cost to you when you shop my links. The money earned from these commissions is put right back into my blog to keep creating content. I appreciate it more than you know. Thank you!
If you want to see more of what I recommend, you can follow me on the liketoknow.it app. If you have affiliate questions, I would be more than happy to talk about it further with you.
Ok, the fun stuff. Here are the 10 top sellers from 2019!
10. Farmacy Clean Bee– this is the best cleanser. It’s all natural and cleans so deep into your pores. It’s also really really gentle and infused with honey. I love it so much. You can read more about it on my master list or why you should honey to your skincare posts.
9. Dry Brush– I wrote a whole post about this one too. Check out all the benefits of dry brushing.
8. Gold Platform Tennis Shoes – this is hilarious to me. I originally bought these for a Halloween costume, but they came in real handy on the Kesha cruise. I love them for real, and I’m glad to know there are others in the world who love them too.
7. Cosmopolitan Carry-On Suitcase – I’ve linked this one several times in different posts, but you can prominently see it in this how to pack a carry-on post.
6. “Home Body” Sweatshirt – Love this sweatshirt. It was a good find, but it was earlier in the year. So I’ve found some similar options here, here and here.
3. Cooluli Mini Fridge – I originally started talking about this when I used it as a Diet Coke fridge on my desk at work. Eventually I got a second to use as a skin fridge. Basically these are the best little fridges that can also be used as a warmer. I have a pink and black one.
2. Moonlight Pajama Set – just the best pajamas. The short pair was the one that sold a lot, but they also have a long version if you’re chilly right now.
1. Wide-calf Over-the-knee boots – and for the second year in a row, the wide-calf over-the-knee boots!
What was your favorite purchase from 2019?