hello! i’m helen
lifestyle blogger and diet coke addict
Welcome to Helen G. Bailey, formerly Hel On Heels. I am a native Georgian currently living in Atlanta, Ga. with my husband, Stephen, and new baby, Benjamin. We also have two precious fur-babies, Molly and Mimo.
I started Hel On Heels in 2014 as an escape from my day job. I rebranded in 2021 to Helen G. Bailey. You can read more about the rebrand here. Helen G. Bailey is a digital lifestyle haven where I share the best in affordable style, beauty, food, DIY, family and home decor. As a former certified event planner, I also offer lots of tips and inspiration to plan the perfect party.
Read, shop, plan and connect.
I’m so glad you’re here!
get to know me
Here are a few fast facts…
- I love all the holidays! You will find lots of holiday content on my blog. My favorite holiday though is Halloween. I love horror movies and my husband and I host an annual Halloween party. Check out more Halloween content here.
- I think crafting charcuterie boards are so much fun. I like to perfect my techniques and come up with creative ideas for other types of boards. You can check out my french toast board, my Galentine’s Day dessert board and my charcuterie letter boxes. I actually went viral on TikTok for showing how to cut a kiwi for your boards.
- I consider queso and margaritas a food group, order everything from furniture to toilet paper on Amazon Prime, and am rarely spotted without a Diet Coke.
- I love board and card games. My family and I are always playing some kind of game, and we have a standing monthly game night with our friend group.
- My cat Mimosa was featured in the 2021 Atlanta Humane Society calendar!