I love “get to know you” blogger posts. It’s been a long time since I’ve done one, so I since I’m out of town today, I thought this would be a filler post for a Friday. Plus I have some new readers (welcome!) as well as some old friends who might be down for a laugh. So here are a bunch of useless facts about me…
– I don’t have a belly button. Ok, I do, but I had my appendix out when I was 11 and they took it out through my belly button. When they sewed it up, I kind of lost the belly button. I just have a vertical line.
– I dye my own roots. (The horror.) I am one of the lucky ones who found their color in an $8 box and I’ve been doing it since high school.
– I have one foot bigger than the other. Like significantly bigger… I did a cartwheel into a table in middle school and broke my growth plate. Now my right shoe flip-flops when I walk and gets significantly more blisters.
– I have hulk hands and can open a stuck lid on any jar, water bottle, face cream or bottle of nail polish. I have extremely small hands, but they are mighty.
– I need a minimum of three Chick-fil-A sauces for my 8 count nugget meal. I really could use four.
– Once upon a time, (aka last February) I stepped on a sea urchin. I recently found out that part of it is still in there…I wish I could make this stuff up.
– I love bacon. Really love bacon. One time for Valentine’s Day, Stephen made me bacon roses. I actually pick my sandwiches at restaurants by which ones have bacon on them.
– I hate driving. I never volunteer to drive and would take Uber all the time if I could. I also get really really car sick.
– I can sleep anywhere. I studied abroad in Italy and we had a whole album of photos of me sleeping in random places. I consider it a divine super-power.
– I don’t drink coffee. I drink Diet Coke and tea when I’m not in a hurry. If you ever see a mug picture on my Instagram, there is Diet Coke in there…not coffee. Sorry not sorry.
That’s all I have for today.
Tell me something about you I don’t know! Have a great weekend!