I’m so excited! Today is the first part of Black Friday for my favorite skincare brand DIME Beauty. This line TRANSFORMED my face. I don’t wear foundation anymore. I just wear tinted sunscreen, mascara and a little concealer. The reason I was able to ditch my foundation completely was because I discovered DIME Beauty. I’m going to break down my favorite products that I use from DIME, then at the end I’ll share which five I recommend starting with if this seems overwhelming.
Because it is Black Friday, there is a 30 percent discount SITE WIDE! Usually, I have a code that gets you 20 percent off, but today my Black Friday HELENB.BF code gets you 30 percent off! So if you are thinking about trying DIME Beauty, now is the time to do it!
DIME BEAUTY FAVORITES
1. Creamy Foam Cleanser – This is the best cleanser I’ve ever used. Truly. As it pumps out, it turns into this lush creamy foam that perfectly cleanses your face. I never want to use another cleanser again.
2. Super Skin Toner – The Super Skin Toner is the perfectly compliment to the cleanser. My face feels tighter and brighter and I just love the glowy look this toner provides.
3. Dewy Day Cream / Restorative Night Cream – Oh, I’m so obsessed. I’m combining this into one item because I love them both so much. In case, I didn’t love these creams enough already, they recently repackaged both creams from a pump to a tub. I have already re-ordered them twice, and this reorder, I got the tub rather than the pump and, man, it is a game changer. You now get every last bit of product. I use the day cream with a few sunshine drops and my tinted SPF and that’s all I wear on my face in terms of foundation. Neither of these are greasy or heavy. I can’t even tell I’m wearing them.
5. Hyaluronic Acid Serum – I love some serums and this one layers perfectly! This boosts hydration in your skin and leaves your face feeling so bouncy!
6. Hyper Glow® Serum – Who doesn’t want beautiful glowing skin? This is a blast of Vitamin C in the best way. I’ve re-ordered this one several times too. It just gives your skin the perfect healthy glow.
7. Luminosity™ Eye Serum – If you owned an orange Nickelodeon VHS tape, you need an eye serum. This one is perfect. Another one that I go through VERY quickly I love it. It’s perfect for getting rid of those pesky dark circles.
8. Blue Facial Oil – I’ll be honest, this one worked quickly and I don’t find myself reaching for it quite as often. This aids with pesky blemishes. I have annoying chin breakouts and this helped clear them up quickly. Now that I have my skin routine, my skin isn’t breaking out quite as often. So I guess it worked, but it’s not in my regular rotation.
9. TBT Supplement – You take these drops underneath your tongue! They have a great citrus taste. I use these with the TBT serum for the best results.
10. TBT Serum – This is an anti-aging serum. You put it on at night and it helps increase cell turnover for younger looking skin!
11. Super Firm Serum – This serum is one of my FAVORITES. You lightly tap it into your problem areas like crow’s feet or cheek lines. You can feel it working instantly to tighten the areas. I love this one so much. Just trust me.
12. The Glaze – This one is for your WHOLE body! Winter is coming so it’s the perfect time to stock up on this one. It leaves your skin SO hydrated. It soaks into your skin and dries quickly and you are left with beautiful glowing skin to match your gorgeous face.
13. Wonderscreen Tinted Sunscreen – This is my favorite product I have every used and I’m buying it for everyone for Christmas (spoiler alert). Everyone needs to be wearing sunscreen, but this gorgeous tinted sunscreen gives you the perfect amount of color. They started with one shade that looked great even on pale friends like me, but they just created a few other shades so I’m interested to see if the light one is even better. I can’t say enough good things about this sunscreen. It isn’t greasy or heavy and looks gorgeous on your skin. Truly this is all I wear with the dewy day cream and a few sunshine drops for my make up routine. I love it.
14. Seven Summers Perfume – I am such a huge fan of DIME perfumes. They are affordable, clean and smell amazing. I love the Seven Summers perfume, but I first ordered a sample pack to discover which scent was my favorite. I also gave Stephen a cologne for Father’s Day and he has gotten compliments on it as well. Again, they are inexpensive and clean so I won’t ever use another perfume.
15. Whipped Body Exfoliator – Another body product I love! I use this in ths shower to remove all the dead skin. So my skin is already looking so smooth just from using this, then I use The Glaze and it’s the perfect combination.
16. Dark Spot Corrector – Ok, this one just got delivered to my house yesterday, so I can’t totally speak to this one just yet. However, I am THRILLED they have created a dark spot corrector and I can’t wait to see the results of this. After I turned 30, I had a few spots pop up that drive me crazy, and I’m so excited to see how this works it’s magic on those.
MY TOP 5 DIME BEAUTY PICKS
- Wonderscreen Tinted Sunscreen
- Seven Summers Perfume
- Creamy Foam Cleanser
- Dewy Day Cream/Restorative Night Cream
- Hyper Glow Serum