The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open tomorrow to all cardholders! So keep reading to see what’s on my wish list and some best sellers from this year’s sale.
You may be asking “why is this sale such a big deal?” The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the one time of year Nordstrom unveils brand new items ON SALE. After the sale, prices go back up, so rather than buy items on their way out of season on sale, you get to purchase items at a discounted price before the season begins. This event is an amazing time to snag late summer, fall, and winter pieces! There are also great staple items, designer and luxury finds, beauty favorites and more!
DON’T FORGET! I’ve put together a 85-page shoppable guide to help you navigate the sale! You can preview the sale right now on Nordstrom’s website. I have already previewed the sale and created this guide to make all the items a little more digestible. In this lookbook, you will find things broken down by category and curated outfits to help you shop. All you have to do is click on the item to add it to your wish list!
WHAT’S ON MY NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE 2023 WISH LIST
Treasure & Bond Sweaters – Last year, I purchased a few Treasure & Bond sweaters and they were some of my favorite items from the sale. There are quite a few great options this year. Most come in at less than $50 during the sale. Here are the ones I have my eye on.
- V-Neck Sweater – This is a great basic, solid sweater that I know I will be reaching for all fall and winter. Comes in five colors and is on sale for $39.99 during the sale.
- Crew neck Sweater – Another great basic, staple sweater. Comes in four great fall colors and on sale for $39.99 during the sale.
- One Shoulder Rib Sweater – This is very similar to the version I bought last year and it was one of my favorite purchases. So this is at the top of my list. On sale for $49.99 during the sale and comes in five colors.
- Turtleneck Sweater – This might be the most chic turtleneck sweater I’ve ever seen. It comes in three colors and I hope I can get my hands on it. On sale for $39.99 during the sale. I also like this turtleneck. It’s a little thicker.
- Varsity V-Neck Sweater – This has a great vintage vibe and would be so cute with a pleated skirt. It’s on sale for $44.99 during the sale. There is a VERY similar option from French Connection in white and also a short sleeve version.
Workwear Wish list – I think this year’s sale has really great workwear. Where it is lacking in some other areas like handbags, it really shines in the workwear category this year. Here are some of the items on my workwear wish list.
- Long sleeve coat dress – this dress from Halogen is so chic. It’s going quickly, so I’m hoping I can get my hands on it.
- Button front midi sweater dress – This one just screams Meredith Blake. It also comes in white and I truly can’t decide which color I want.
- Ruffle Sleeve Sheath Dress – I love the Eliza J. brand. I purchased a few dresses from the Nordstrom Sale last year, and was so pleased. This dress is so flattering for the office and comes in navy and burgundy.
- Mock Neck Sweater Dress – I have a very similar cut dress from the sale last year from the same brand. This is a solid black option, rather than the plaid I have. I love this dress so I’m excited it’s back in a solid option this year.
- Bow short sleeve sheath dress – This dress is SO adorable. I love the little bow and the imitation pearl trim. I can’t wait to get my hands on this one.
- Mixed Media Tweed Dress – I like this brand a lot and this is kind of the same vibe from the tweed dress I purchased last year during the sale. It also was a mixed-media dress, so I like this new version. There is also a very, very similar option to the one I purchased last year.
Other Wish List Items – Here is just a round-up of other things on my wish list this year.
- Free People Oversized Sweater – This sweater is SO cute. Hoping I can snag this. Comes in several colors and can’t decide if I want the white or the pink.
- Nike crewneck sweatshirt – Another adorable staple for lounging. I also can’t decide on the color I want for this one. I have my eye on the pink or taupe.
- UGG Shearling Slide – these look so unbelievably comfortable. I want them on my feet immediately!
- Zella Athletic Dress – I purchased this dress last year. I’m so happy it’s back, and in two new colors! It comes in a deep purple and a soft purple-y/pink color that I’m excited about.
- Yes, Pleats! Athletic Dress – I’ve heard mixed reviews on this Spanx athletic dress, but it looks so cute so I want to try it for myself.
What’s on your wish list this year??