As a self-proclaimed grandmillenial, I’m always on the lookout for unique and timeless items that add a touch of nostalgia to my modern life. And what better place to find them than Amazon? In this blog post, I’ll be sharing my top Amazon finds from the week – a mix of vintage-inspired decor, practical yet stylish household items, and charming accessories that will make any grandmillenial heart sing. From chinoiserie to toile dresses, these treasures will transport you to a bygone era while still fitting seamlessly into your contemporary home. So without further ado, let’s dive into my favorite grandmillenial Amazon finds of the week!
- Woven Cane and Rattan Display Boxes with glass lids – I’ve been redecorating my house and updating some spaces. I purchased the rectangle sizes of these boxes and love them in my house.
- Vintage Coffee Mugs and spoons – I love how these embossed vintage coffee mugs look. They have a really elevated look and are just really stylish.
- This Crewneck – Should just be purchased in every color. It’s such a good staple piece, especially in the colder months.
- Staffordshire Dogs Chinoiserie Tissue Box Cover – I ordered this for my house. It’s a small business and this tissue cover box just elevates your room. I love it in my house and the Staffordshire dogs are so cute.
- Faux Tulips – I have used these faux tulips in my decor for years. I also just ordered them in orange for an Easter project you’ll see in the next few weeks. They are great quality!
- Blue and White Porcelain Orbs – These are just great filler. I have a few in a scalloped-edge bowl on my shelves right now.
- Colored Glass Soap Dispenser – I ordered this one and this blue one for our sink in the kitchen.
- Toile Dress – I’m already looking towards spring and have my eye on this gorgeous toile print dress.
- Gold Metal Trays – I ordered this two-pack of gold metal trays and have one to hold our new soap dispensers and one in the bathroom to hold hand towels
- Blue and White Tin with Soy Candles – This four pack of blue and white candles is great for filling small spaces when you aren’t sure what to use.
- Smocked Three-Quarter Sleeve Dress – This dress is feminine, lightweight and so pretty. I love the square neck and the three-quarter sleeves. It comes in lots of colors!
- Faux Hydrangeas – I purchased two packs of these to fill the vases in my house. They are really beautiful and good quality.
What fabulous home find did you add to your house this week?