Valentine’s Day is TONIGHT, and if you need a last-minute idea for dinner, I got you! This Valentine’s Day pizza rose recipe is perfect for a romantic dinner at home or a fun night with friends. With just a few ingredients, you can create tasty pizza roses that are sure to impress.
HOW TO MAKE PIZZA ROSES FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
- Can of pizza dough
- Marinara Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a muffin tin and set it aside.
- Roll out your dough, and using a pizza cutter, slice the dough into six long strips horizontally.
- Then spread marinara sauce on each strip. I don’t love sauce, so I tend to do light sauce, but add however much or little as you like.
- Cut cheese into slices that will fit on the strip and place on top of the marinara sauce.
- Line each strip with pepperonis making sure the pepperonis have half hanging off the top of the dough strip.
- Then roll each up to make a rose shape.
- Place in a greased muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes at 400°.
These pizza roses are a delicious and creative way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Serve them alongside a salad or with your favorite dipping sauce for a complete meal. Enjoy! Happy Valentine’s Day!