In today’s blog post, I’m sharing five of my favorite products to get younger-looking, tighter skin. I don’t know how in my 30s I am battling both acne and wrinkles, but here we are. I’ve recently discovered some new favorites to add to this list, but am also including my old reliables.
How to get younger-looking skin
- Face massager – I am in love with this face massager from The Skinny Confidential. I’ve been following her blog for years, and have tried so many different types of face massagers. I can confirm there is nothing like this on the market. It hugs every dip, line and fold on your face to get an instant facelift.
- Frownies – Place these stickers on your forehead and the corners of your mouth for overnight help on those stubborn wrinkles. You look a little like a cyborg but it does make a difference.
- DIME Beauty favorites – The TBT Serum and Super Firm Serum are new to my routine, but I like both of these a lot! The Super Firm Serum in particular works almost instantly and the TBT helps with lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Use my code HELENB20 for 20 percent off DIME Beauty products.
- TULA Eye Balms – I have been using all the eye balms from TULA for years and they are all good. A little swipe in the morning makes your under eyes brighter and bags smaller.
- Bye-Bye Dark Spots – I like all of the “Bye Bye” serums! I use all four, but the dark spot serum is great for removing those pesky marks that make you look older than you would like.
What is your favorite product for aging skin?