Today I’m sharing how to make this ghost mini liquor bottle bouquet. This is the perfect DIY Halloween project for your Halloween party because it can be used as decor, and also on the drink station. Your guests can pull out a ghost and make fall cocktails. Plus, it’s really cute and easy to make.
Check out my first mini liquor bottle bouquet that I made for my sister’s 21st birthday here.
If you still want to make this, but don’t want to use alcohol, you could also use mini hot sauce bottles or mini bottles of anything really to make little ghost party favors for people to take on their way out.
Mini Liquor Bottle Bouquet
What you’ll need:
-Mini bottles. I picked mine up at Total Wine in the minis section near the front. I opted for fall flavors.
–1 inch styrofoam balls
–White treat sticks
How to assemble the mini bottle bouquet
1. Use two adhesive dots to attach the styrofoam ball to the top of your bottle.
2. Place a coffee filter over the center of the ball.
3. Tie a piece of twine around the neck of the bottle to give your ghost a head and attach the coffee filter.
4. Draw a ghost face using a sharpie.
5. Once your ghost is complete, glue a treat stick to the back of the bottle using hot glue.
6. Let the glue dry and arrange your ghosts in a bucket or vase and display it on your bar cart for your guests to make cocktails.