I love a little sparkle, especially around the holiday season! Today, I’m sharing some fun and festive finds to wear to your holiday and New Year’s Eve parties! I feel like there is no such thing as too much sparkle in December. I wore this little sparkly cape to my blogger Christmas party last weekend and LOVED it. I will definitely be bringing it back out again this holiday season.
Here are a few other sparkly options for the holiday season!
- Strapless copper dress – I love the shape of this dress. I think it is so unique and the color is not very common either! I think this is such a pretty dress!
- Gold bow dress – this one feels like a modern day “Beauty and the Beast” dress! It also has a little 80’s vibe which I love.
- One-shoulder jumpsuit – I mean, hello! This jumpsuit is so fun and perfect for a night out!
- Blush ruffle romper – I just purchased this one. It has a hint of sparkle, but I love that it is a romper. I can’t wait to wear this one!
- Sequin romper – Another romper! This one is so cute. I love the asymmetry.
- Sequin sleeve top – I think black and gold is such a good combo for the holidays. I love this top. I think the high neck partnered with the sparkly sleeves is so chic.
- Sequin boyfriend blazer – I need this in my closet. It can go with so many things and it is so easy to dress up or dress down depending on the event!
Which is your favorite of the sparkly options?