When do you decorate for Christmas? Do you decorate the day after Halloween or are you strictly no Christmas until after Thanksgiving? It took a few years of convincing Stephen, but now we decorate after Halloween.
Today, I’m sharing some fun Holiday Decor Finds from Target! I love a classic gold, white and green look. Stephen likes red, so we do have pops of red throughout our house, but these are my picks this year!
- White Christmas Tree Pillow – I love this pillow because it isn’t totally in your face Christmas. Just a cute hint of holiday cheer!
- Antique Gold trees (both large and medium) – These are so pretty! They come in two sizes and a perfect for a buffet table or a tablescape.
- Woven bell ornaments – I love these pretty woven, neutral bell ornaments. They will look so pretty on your tree or in garland going up your banister or around your mirror.
- Start tree topper – This start tree topper is such a pretty addition to your classic tree!
- Pine and eucalyptus garland – I’m really excited about this because we already use eucalyptus in our regular decorating. So this is a very easy way to tie in Christmas vibes without totally redoing our normal decor.
- Knit stocking – I love this classic chunky knit stocking. It’s so pretty for neutral holiday decor.
- Mini trees (both large and medium) – I love the smaller trees and the pots they come in. There are so many cute ideas for these trees! Could also serve as a kid’s tree in their room.
How do you decorate your house? Do you prefer neutrals or go all out in green and red?