That title was a mouth full, but these little chocolate-covered pretzel skeleton fingers are just the cutest little treat for your Halloween party. I think the key to a great party is the perfect party snacks. These Halloween treats are really easy to make with the right mold as well.
To make these skeleton fingers, you will need:
-A skeleton finger mold found here
-White chocolate or white meltables
-Red chocolate meltables
-small Ziploc bag
1. Melt your white chocolate in your preferred method. I’m a microwave gal, but if you do the double boiler, by all means, go for it.
2. Begin filling your skeleton finger mold with the melted white chocolate. Do not fill completely.
3. Place a pretzel rod in each groove for the finger mold.
4. Fill the remainder of the mold with white chocolate.
5. Let it set and cool completely before removing.
6. Once removed, cut off any jagged or extra pieces of chocolate with scissors.
7. Melt red chocolate meltables in your preferred fashion.
8. Put the melted chocolate into a small Ziploc bag and snip off the corner.
9. Squeeze the red chocolate bag over the fingers and drag it across quickly. You can also skip the Ziploc bag and drizzle with a spoon, but I don’t have great precision here. I use the bag to avoid big drops. You want a splatter effect.
10. Let them cool and serve to your guests!!