It’s hard to believe that it is already July! I feel like time is flying by. I figured since this is the beginning of a new month, I would share last month’s best sellers. These are still in stock and I’m not surprised with what was popular in June (hint! lots of swim!) Here were the top 6 best sellers last month. I was going to do top 5, but 6 looked better on my collage haha.
6. Rainbow abacus. I have this in Benny’s nursery. This is a great gift for friends who are expecting a baby or for you to add to your registry if you are expecting. This comes in several different colors. We have the blue, pink and black because it was gender neutral and matched the nursery.
5. Color block wrap swimsuit. I bought this swimsuit last summer and posted it again on Prime Day. This was a very popular purchase that day. This swimsuit is very flattering and comes in several different colors. I have the hot pink, red and white, but honestly would love it in more colors.
4. Double ring wrap swimsuit. This swimsuit is very flattering also. I love a wrapped one-piece. This suit is extremely similar (almost identical) to one I posted last year. I updated my curvy bathing suit post from last year with this suit because mine from last year is sold out.
3. Stroller fan. One of my favorite baby purchases so far. We never leave the house without it. Every time we are out people comment on Ben’s fan. It’s a must-have if you have a baby and live in the south.
2. Baby swim float. I’ve posted this on Instagram and TikTok. If you want a cute baby in a pool video, be sure to take a look. Ben loves his pool float. He actually fell asleep the other day while he was floating around in the pool.
1. Scallop trim swimsuit. This is my favorite swimsuit in the world. I have worn it both pre and post-pregnancy. It is so flattering and comes in several colors. I now own it in olive, black and burgundy. It’s really the best. I’m actually wearing it in the picture above with Ben.
As always, thank you for shopping my links. When you purchase something I recommend, I make a small commission that helps keep my blog going. I really, really appreciate your support!
What was your favorite purchase this month?