It’s time for another gift guide! This week’s is a gift guide for the travel gal!
I’ve put together a collection of gifts that are perfect for the girl that is always on the go–that friend or family member who is constantly jetting off somewhere cool. You know the one. The girl that always has a fun and exotic Instagram feed, or the flight attendant who spends a lot of time in the air.
Some of these gifts are practical, and some are just plain cute, but all are great for the jet-setter. You can check out the opposite gift guide for the homebody here.
Let’s get to it!
- 10 Piece Travel Container Set – I own this set and I love it! If you travel with a lot of products like I do, this set is perfect because you don’t have to stuff your quart size bag with 3 oz bottles when you’re going to use a dollop here and a squeeze there. I feel a little bit like a mad scientist when I’m measuring out my jars, but it’s totally worth it. When I get home, I just throw them in the dishwasher.
- 4 Pack Travel Bags – How cute are these?? Perfectly labeled for hair dryers, shoes, laundry and delicates. Your suitcase will love you for separating out these items and keeping it clean and dry.
- Lilah b’s Aglow Face Mist – Plane skin sucks. Being at that high of an altitude drys out the skin. This travel face mist is a perfect spritz of hydration to save your pretty skin.
- Airplane Mode Sweatshirt (Grey, White) – Is this not the cutest sweatshirt? How perfect is this for a freezing plane ride. It comes in three colors and is so cozy.
- Cosmopolitan Marble Carry-On Suitcase – I have this suitcase too and it fits perfectly in an overhead compartment. It’s a little smaller that a regular carry-on but I love it for short trips.
- Passport Cover (Available for weekends) – Obviously every travel gal needs a cute passport holder!
- Vera Bradley Weekender Bag – My all time favorite bag. I have it in blue, but I love this raspberry color. It fits all your things. Literally so many things. The storage is insane.
- 18 Piece Emergency Kit – I’m all about being prepared. This kit contains everything you need for a trip including: a headphone splitter, adhesive bandages, safety pins, a mending kit, clear elastics, blister balm, a nail clipper, blister bandages, electrolyte tablets, anti-diarrheal medication, antacids, a phone/tablet stand, dental floss, pain reliever, an emery board, breath drops, stain remover and hand cleaner. I mean come on, who doesn’t need this?
- Tartan + Twine Basics Clear Train Case – This is great to organize your make-up and toiletries while you’re travelling! Plus it’s clear so you can find everything you need.
- Eyelash Sleep Mask – While you try to get used to a time change where the light is weird, or a plane/train that’s never dark enough, a sleep mask is always a great gift.
- Watercolor Wanderlust Watch – This is the most beautiful watch and perfect for a travelling pal. I love the watercolor world painting on the watch face.
- Travel Jewelry Case – This is such a practical gift. I never travel without mine and the color is adorable!
- Luggage Tag – Every basic suitcase needs a luggage tag. Plus if your luggage gets lost, you’ll be glad you had one!
- GoPro HERO7 – A GoPro is a perfect gift for your adventurous friend. They will be able to capture all of their memories and omg moments!
- Packing Cubes – I have the grey flamingo cubes, but these come in lots of colors. These are amazing and make packing in a carry-on a breeze. I love organizing all my stuff into easy compartments.