*Post may contain affiliate links.
Woof. It’s Monday again, but it’s a Monday in October which makes it slightly less devastating. I just love October–in case you can’t tell from my Instagram stories. I’ve been decorating and shopping and buying fall clothes. It’s still really hot in Atlanta, but I’m just pretending it’s not and enjoying fall the way it’s supposed to be.
Also, this month is my anniversary and last night we booked a little weekend getaway for our anniversary weekend so I’m really looking forward to that. Oh and Mississippi State beat Auburn this weekend. It’s a great month so I’m letting that outweigh the fact that it’s Monday.
SO on this great Monday, I want to share 5 wellness products I’m just loving right now. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done one of these round-ups and I thought we were long overdue.
1. Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar – If you remember this post about Biore Charcoal products, you know how much I love them. I am so excited about the charcoal bar and I prefer it in the actual shower. I still use my regular skin care routine when I get out of the shower, but I actually prefer a bar soap in the shower. You can use it on both your face and body and the Jojoba beads aid in exfoliation. I love taking this extra step to clean my pores before I’m even out and dried off.
2. RXBAR Maple Almond Nut Butter – I received this nut butter in a PR package from RXBar and I am in love. This has a heavy maple flavor that is just perfection for fall. It is perfect spread on a rice cake, fresh apple slices, or whole grain toast. Man it’s so good.
3. Avatara Under Eye Mask – these under eye masks use hydrogel to reduce the look of dull and puff under eyes. You can just pop these under your eyes for 20-ish minutes. I also like to store them in the refrigerator before using for an extra cooling sensation.
4. Sweet Peach Body Scrub – So I go to Sweet Peach in Atlanta for all my waxing and sugaring needs. This body scrub is the best exfoliating scrub I’ve ever used. It’s specifically Sweet Peach’s product, but they sell it online and there is nothing quite like it. I have the peach scent, but they also have a grapefruit and an oatmeal, milk, and honey scent. I use this both before a wax or a sugar and before a spray tan. It’s a very natural product and I can’t recommend it enough.
5. Live No B.S. Charcoal Mask – Obviously I fawn over Live No B.S. all the time on this blog, but their Charcoal Peel Mask is so incredible, I even have Stephen using it. I swear if you are looking for a good pore cleansing mask, look no further because this is the mask for you. Buy this. You won’t regret it.
What is your favorite wellness product right now?
Laura Romberger says
I am a huge fan of charcoal beauty products. I love how deep cleansing they are! I think I may have to invest in the under eye masks…this time of year the bags under my eyes seem to get bigger lol
Renee Lamb says
I love the under the eye masks, charcoal mask and the Rxbar. Since working from home I tend to snack on all the wrong things. So to have a healthy snack that is easy to leave on my desk is perfect. Loved the post overall. Had some great items for wellness.
Chloe Hamard says
This body scrub seems amazing! And I also need to get my hands on some eye masks
Stacey Jo Edwards says
Love the idea of putting the eye masks in the fridge! I’ve been loving a gel mask in these cooler months – definitely going to try putting them in the fridge before use!
Rachel @ STCL says
I just started using face masks again but haven’t tried the under eye ones – I need to give them a try!
Alix Maza says
The charcoal bar and the peel mask sound good! I’m loving my new essential oil blends.
Life of Creed says
I’m making a list… the Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar and the under eye mask are both at the top. I’m loving all these products you are sharing. I’ll have to try these products out.
Lecy | A Simpler Grace says
I’ve been wanting to try that charcoal bar! That scrub sounds like it smells amazing. Definitely giving a few of these a try!
Christa Del Giorno says
These all look so great! I need to try the Biore charcoal line. And the under eye masks would be perfect for my sleep-deprived eyes. ?
Alexis Buxton says
I love a good charcoal mask! That Biore bar looks really interesting and this mama needs those under eye masks!
Monics Mery says
Thanks for sharing those beauty products! Perfect under eye solution for me.