It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s time for the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale! This is the annual appreciation event for Sephora’s Beauty Insiders. It’s pretty easy to get these deals. Here’s the gist on Sephora’s rewards program: if you spend $350 in a year, you’re a VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider), and if you spend over $1,000 in a year, you become a Rouge member. If you spend less than $350 you are a Beauty Insider. It’s free to sign up for the rewards program so you should go ahead and do it to become an insider.
Rouge members can already shop the sale today! If you are a Rouge member you will receive 20% off with the code YESROUGE. Beginning August 30 (Thursday), VIB and Beauty Insiders can begin shopping the sale as well. VIB members receive 15% off with the code YESVIB, and Beauty insiders receive 10% off with the code YESINSIDER. The sale ends September 3 for everyone!
The great news about this sale is almost everything is included! So today, I’ve rounded up my favorite items from Sephora. It’s no secret around here that I am a Sephora fiend. I’ve written lots of posts about my favorite products and what I’m using, so today I did kind of a big (actually huge) round-up of everything I use that you won’t want to miss.
Let’s get started:
1. Ok, duh. My Holy Grail of skin care. The Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask and Pink Juice. These products have transformed my skin. I can’t get enough. My skin is so glowy and hydrated, and has helped clear my breakouts. I am obsessed with both of these. If you are going to start somewhere–start here!
2. Next is my Clarisonic Mia 2. If we want to really talk about what keeps my stress breakouts in check–it’s my Clarisonic Mia 2. I swear, I used this for two weeks and my anxiety break-outs are totally gone. It’s unreal. I love love love my Clarisonic. So the Mia 2 is already sold out, but I have linked the Mia 1. If you have adult annoying breakouts–or even teenage acne–check out the Clarisonic.
3. Ok, I’ve talked about these next choices several times, but the Algenist Liquid Collagen and Liquid Lip Collagen are real game changers in terms of prevention. These are literally liquid gold and make such a difference in fine lines and wrinkles.
4. I mentioned this next one during my how I take my make-up off video. I love the Tonique Confort Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner with Acacia Honey. I use it to re-hydrate after I use acne fighting products. I don’t want to dry my face out so I use this afterwards to replace the hydration.
5. I discovered this Tarte Aquacealer Concealer from the Rainforest Collection a few months ago, and I will never use anything else ever again. This concealer is amazing! It’s light, but has good coverage. It feels very natural and not cakey. I am in love.
6. Up next is the Sunday Ridley Sulfer Acne Treatment. This stuff smells like sulfer–fair warning, but man it works. I use it as a spot treatment at night when I need it. It dries my break-outs right up. I LOVE it.
7. Next is a staple in my make-up routine. I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit daily. I am not an expert on highlighting and contouring, but this kit helps me get a little further in figuring it out. I use the light to medium (obviously I’m super pale lol). I am almost out of the banana color because I use it under my eyes and it makes all the difference. If you are new to contouring and highlighting–this kit is for you.
8. While we are highlighting and contouring, my next pick is the Sugar Glow Kit. I love love loved the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero highlight kit, but I have finally used every last little bit of that and needed something else since I can’t find it anywhere. I turned to the Sugar Glow Kit and it is a very close alternative.
9. With the return of fall means the return of one of my favorite sheet masks–the Pumpkin 24k Gold Sheet. This is the perfect solution for dull, dry or rough textured skin. I love it but feel weird using it any time other than fall since it’s a pumpkin mask lolol.
10. You know this one would make an appearance–my GlamGlow Gravity Mud Firming Mask (aka the Tin Mask). You can check out my YouTube Video on this mask below.
11. Ok this is another hydration product–I know, I know. But this one is instant! I mean I’m all about some instant gratification, aren’t you? So this Mermaid Skin from Tarte is my jam. Plus I really really just want to be a mermaid, so I feel one step closer to my goal when I use this. I got a sample in one of my Sephora orders and loved it so much I had to order the full-size.
12. Another favorite–my Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water. I’ve mentioned this SO many times on my blog. I love this and use it throughout the day as a little refresher.
13. A few months ago, I asked on my Instastories for everyone’s favorite primer. The response was overwhelmingly Smashbox Photo Finish. I bought it and loved it. I am officially converted and use this all the time.
14. Obviously, the Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray will be in my bag. This is the only setting spray I use, so why not stock up during this great sale!
15. Finally, we have the Alterna Caviar Repair shampoo and conditioner. These are a little on the pricier side for shampoo and conditioner, but man alive do they work. I obviously love my long hair, so to keep it healthy, I regularly work this combo into my hair care rotation.
There ya have it! My big round-up for the Sephora Sale! Are you a beauty insider? You can sign up for free on Sephora.com!
What are you looking forward to shopping most?
| SHOP THE POST |