I’m so thankful that she thinks I am cool enough to get invited to her party. I was so excited to go and celebrate her! I, of course, brought sisterly gifts. But I also wanted to give her something that every 21 year old needs–a bouquet of mini liquor bottles!
This is the cutest thing and so fun to bring to the birthday girl or boy! Obviously, with a man I would use less glitter and maybe add some meat sticks or snacks. Either way, the base bouquet is the same.
How to Make a Mini Liquor Bottle Bouquet
To make these, you will need:
– Mini bottles of liquor. Be sure to get an assortment of flavors and colors.
– Kabob skewers
– Hot Glue
– Confetti/Styrofoam/Some kind of vase filler
– A vase
– Cupcake liners
1. Glue a kabob skewer to the back of a mini liquor bottle.
2. Push the skewer through the bottom of a cupcake liner and glue the bottom of the bottle to the liner. The linear gives it more of a “flower” look.
3. Place a small dab of glue in the hole where the kabob is inserted to keep in place.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all your bottles are complete.
5. Fill your vase with either styrofoam, confetti, marbles, or something that will hold the kabobs in place.
6. Trim the lengths of the stems into random sizes to give your bouquet more dimension. The point is to make it look like a floral arrangement.
7. Place your new bottle flowers in the vase filler. Make sure the weight is distributed evenly and be really careful when removing one.
8. Tie a pretty ribbon around the vase.
9. Bring to the party! 🙂
Aren’t these the cutest?? What is the best gift you’ve ever given someone?