One of the hardest parts of wedding planning for me was picking the ceremony music. Picking the song I am going to walk down the aisle to just really threw me for a loop. After three months of listening to piano music, I FINALLY picked a song this week, and I didn’t even really pick it. My mom suggested it and it was clearly the one.
I have said I am walking to every piano song under the sun including these fine options…feel free to steal for your wedding and don’t judge me for some of them, I was getting desperate.
1. Thinking of You – Ke$ha Piano Cover. She’s my favorite so I wanted something meaningful to me. This was really almost it until I thought it through.
2. Trap Queen. LOL this got vetoed by everyone. I tried.
3. River Flows in You. I loved this song until I found out it was in Twilight and I was worried about people judging me.
4. Keep Breathing. I REALLY wanted to walk down the aisle to this song, even though Christina got left at the aisle in Grey’s…my sister said that was a bad omen and I should probably pick a different one…
5. Turn to Stone. So since Keep Breathing didn’t work out, I went to another Grey’s Wedding. I just wasn’t feeling this one as much though.
I must have gone through 100 songs, but these were the top contenders before I finally found the one!
What did you walk down the aisle to?